Electronics, Optics and Materials
The Electronics, Optics, and Materials (EOM) focus area supports industry, faculty, and government sponsors in the development and implementation of solutions that support the transition of research in electronics, optical materials, devices, and systems.
EOM focuses on transitioning research by implementing concepts into initial design prototypes. These prototypes support additional research efforts or designed solutions that lead to a fully manufacturable product.
- ITAR-Compliant Laboratories and Facilities
- Electronic Circuit Prototyping and Testing
- Mechanical Design and Prototyping (3D printing)
- Microelectronic/Optoelectronic Device Design, Manufacture and Characterization
- Consumer Electronics, and Appliances
- Health and Safety
- Medical Diagnostics and Treatment
- Internet of Things
Contact us for further information.
- RF/Microwave Systems
- Electronic Circuit Design
- Analog Devices and Circuits (GHz/THz)
- High Speed Device Measurement and Characterization
- Integrated Circuits and Systems
- Sensors and Controls
- Optoelectronic Detectors/Devices
- Communication Systems
- Infrared Detectors and Systems
- Semiconductor Processing and Advanced Materials