We love to solve problems.
Applied Research Center (ARC) programs directly support industry and government problem-solving, provide reach-back to faculty expertise, and quickly bring solutions through engineering to transition and integration.
- Technical focus areas centered on core University research:
- Life Sciences
- Electronics, Optics and Materials (EOM)
- Communications, Radar and RF Systems
- Information and Data Systems
- Power and Energy Systems
- Professional staff of engineers, scientists, and software developers
- Project-focused, transition-to-integration mindset
- Qualified Principal Investigators driven by budgets, schedules, and deliverables
- Non-disclosure, research and partnership agreements are readily available
- International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR) compliant framework and facility
All test, device, and sponsor data are protected and secured. The ARC is organized within UT Dallas to support sponsor work that is open as well as restricted under regulatory and proprietary requirements.
Contact us for further information.